Heresy theater pictures take 3

M6 Driver

----------------

On 5/17/2004 8:39:04 PM jephdood wrote:

Time for a 'Take 4'?
3.gif
----------------

No take 4.....It only took two times for me to ask for my wifes help, and she did it in just a few minutes. I was at this all last night trying to figure it out, and she comes in here and 1,2,3 get's it done.

I sure do love her

Really like your Heresy home theatre setup...can't beat your timbre matching!

Just curious, do your mains rock alot at higher volume sitting on those stools? If vibration is a concern of yours (and you don't want to spend any money of sturdy speaker stands), then may I suggest you consider placing 4 small brass cone spikes underneath your Heresys, pointing down onto the stool's seat. PartsExpress.com have many inexpensive cones to choose from.

Just a thought!2.gif

The stools are only a temp solution. I'm eye balling some stands by Lovan which I should have by August. For them rocking at high levels not to worry I'm a apartment dweller above the leasing office6.gif but every night at 6:15 they leave and I have no nieghbors on either side2.gif So I can be a bit liberal with the volume but it doesn't take much.

The center on the side sounds fine just a small adjustment with the AVIA and the db meter. I asked around earlier in the month about putting the Heresy on the side and most of the feedback was positive.

The sub is the LF10 which at first with my retired KLF set up and wasn't thrilled with it one bit since KLF went pretty low but with the Heresy being a weak in the low end the LF10 really shines but that'll get dispatched down the road.

I've been toying the idea of having the LCR all identical for that timbre matching that seems to be a driving factor in this crazy hobby. I had a choice of getting a single KLF 30 and HornEd the speaker or start over. I chose to start over and try something else and I am thrilled that I did. 3 Heresy for LCR and a pair of Heresy II for the surround. The sound is amazing!