Return of the King on DVD

TheEAR

----------------

On 5/23/2004 9:56:02 PM Grateful11 wrote:

I would have bought one early if given the chance. I mean who the h*ll is it hurting? Before watch out or the Homeland Security people may come knocking on your door. I've bought movies a day or two early at Wal-Mart. I knew they weren't suppose to sell them early but who cares, they still get their royalties.

Grateful

----------------

EXACTLY,I purchased a ORIGINAL.The guys who made the movie got my money.In fact I have ALL LOTR DVD released so far and a few other LOTR items.Being a LOTR fanatic and buying a few days before is a crime! Some try to scare people,does not work with me.

I am torn about buying the 2 disk set. I know I will buy the 4 disk in the late fall, but I don't think I can wait that long. I have seen ROTK twice in the theatre, and I just may have to plunk down the 15.99 at BB to get it.

(I was in BB this weekend looking at SACD and DVD-A's, which they have stashed in the back near the warehouse part of the store, and I noticed numerous display cases all loaded with the ROTK disks ready for Tuesday. I asked an employee, and he said I would have to wait til tues. I bet some of those employees got their copies early...)

----------------

On 5/23/2004 10:39:43 PM TheEAR wrote:

Being a LOTR fanatic and buying a few days before is a crime! Some try to scare people,does not work with me.

----------------

crying man.gif

Ahhhh! No, No, No. The DVD Police are at the door.

What am I gonna do? WHAT am I gonna do? Ahh!

I should have never bought that movie 3 days early.

What was I thinking? Then I TOLD some one I did it.

Im doomed. Will I get life? Or worse, the chair? Ahh!

Maybe I can turn somebody in that did the same thing.

Yea! Ill get myself into the witness protection program.

THATS it. I know a guy on the Klipsch forum Ill rat on.

If I have to go Im taking a bunch of you with me. Yes!

Or should I run? What if my picture ends up in the post

office of the town they relocate me in? Help! Help! Help!