Not that I ever would, but how crazy would it be...

jdm56

Here's the 2nd. The 'rears'. As you can see, one khorn is a stock '53, the other is just the guts. My project du jour is to swap out the gray-ish grillecloth with stock heritage black as well as to re-skin the existing Mahogany with walnut to match the fronts and Belles. I will then turn attention to the 'guts' khorn, making a matching walnut outer shell for it.

Hmmm....you say. That center Belle looks non-standard. Got a 5 inch collar rather than a 1 inch collar. Right you all are. The extended collar houses the projector, performing double duty as a 'hushbox'.

post-6566-13819255228972_thumb.jpg

Ha ha ha.....not a guest mattress (please excuse the mess, but the HT seems to be in perpetual 'tweak mode') but rather the missus' reserved movie watching spot. Yes, the same missus who complains non-stop about 'those big boxes' in the corners and other HT 'inconveniences'.

Watching her jump out of her skin or throw up arms during scenes that look like things are leaping out of the screen is almost as entertaining as watching the flick itself.