"Golden Mean"

JBP

I mentioned the corner setup because it would keep the image balanced and get rid of any early reflections (lack of walls for that). Though corners are known for amplifying low frequencies, I was thinking that a corner would let you put the sub centered inbetween the mains which i feel provides a more centered image...not to mention, a sub tucked behind the HT could be rather huge and ugly because it'd be out of sight (and we all know that big ugly stuff sounds great). 2.gif The reinforced bass would just be a (hopefully)helpful side-effect.

If you didn't go with the corner, I would suggest fitting the HT in such a way that the surrounding walls are symmetrical. I'm not sure how your floorplan looks, but perhaps you could try moving stuff around to accomodate a centered HT? What about rotating the HT by 90 degrees and having it centered on the short side wall?

It would be really difficult to try to get the HT placed so the side walls would be equal distances apart, it would really waste floor space. I could probably get it moved 10' from one side wall, but that would be it.

I'm really considering using the corner setup you suggested, I hadn't even considered it before. I'm going to have to spend so time sketching to see what options I have but it seems like it's a pretty good idea. The only downside is I was looking foward to having the stacked subs visible, just think it would look cool. Thanks.

No argument here JBP. Just wanted to clarify maybe a this "system investment wise is the only one that works.." Even with what I do, (which ironically is a piece of the pie may be 5% to 20% max of anyones portfolio going in, if... your looking for our discipline), is NOT a answer for everyone too. Actually, we have a product we established that works for us. If it works for you, great. If not, thats ok, too. We do not "bend it" to work for potential customers..LOL.

I was just nervous perhaps you saw a late night TV ad, typical of you make money if it goes up.. make money if it goes down.. (usually an options based program...) Usually with hyped tapes, books, seminars.... you must attend to "really" get the inside stuff. Then are asked to purchase more tapes, more specialized trading info.. (like we only use this one firm for all of our trades too... hello red flag here!!) Only to realise in the long run, had you bought say Yahoo or Walmart this last year or so, you might have done a LOT better...and still own it today too.

My personal favorite is the trucker that made 4k, in one trade, looking at a chart that (The announcer voice kicks in... and none else has this information but you, so get your credit card ready and call now..) said buy may 30th...sell today june 6th for instance.. Give me a break!!

OK, now back to audio...

Enjoy the process too. Nice thing is at least in the newer Klipsch speakers line you can stay within a "family" of like speakers too.. e.g. Ref series 7 for instance.