I feel like an idiot

Man today I got some rough news. I was listening to my speakers today as I usually do and my friend had left a bass test cd at my place which is really ment for car systems but I thought I'd try it on my RF3ll's for the heck of it. I played a track that started at 1hz and went to 120hz and as you know the woofers really start a dancin at 1hz and what caught my eye was the midrange on my left speaker was not moving at all. I tried different settings but confirmed it was the speaker; and what upsets me as I think it's been like that since day 1 (way back in september). After I had relized the problem I played an xbox game with voices and rotated the camera switching from left to right speaker, I noticed that the left was missing something, hard to describe but I guess what the midrange would play. The speakers do a good jon without the midrange as it actually took a visual examination to notice the problem. Anywhoo I took em down to my local dealer and he said he'd have it fixed by the end of today which was nice. Im just curious if the speaker itself had a manufacturing default since day 1 or if it got damaged somehow??? Any opionions here would be appreciated.

That reminds me of the time my family bought our first pc... about 7ish years ago. The dang floppy drive just never worked and we were always clueless as to why. It was about a year before we had a tech come out and he just simply plugged the thing in. Simple fix. Annoying when its something so easily fixed like that.

More than a few people have horror stories from Fed-up / Oops couriers.

We just had a replacement roller rocker arm sent to a store on the U.S side of the border.

It left Memphis, Tennesee ( competition cams ) the 14th of may, and went to a sorting facility, the next day it was in Duluth, Minnesota, where it had an extended stay, not leaving until the 18th. It did not arrive in Grand portage, Minnesota until the evening of the 20th. Fed-up tracking could not explain the extended stay, except to say that it was a " rural area "

Thursday night, we had to tear the factory rocker shaft system of the motor in order to install the new pushrods, and the comp cams rocker shaft system. The next morning, we were leaving to Gimli, Manitoba, a 9 hour drive! By the time we had the motor buttoned up, it was past midnight. A few minutes to run it, and swap out the power valve in the carb, and cut back the primary jets by two sizes. It was after 2 am before we hit the pillow. 14.gif