For sale: A pair of RSX-4 Reference Sats

meuge

I have a pair of RSX-4s that I just bought recently (about a month ago). The speakers are as of in perfect condition, less a tiny crack on the back of one of the grills on one of them from shipping damage (absolutely and completely invisible from listening position - had it since I received them - you can check out my original thread about them where I noted it: http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=49754). I also still have the original boxes.

The speakers would make a great Promedia system upgrade, or would be good as surrounds or even mains in a low-to-medium power HT.

I'd easily part with them for $170. I don't think they're worth any less, especially considering that they've been really used for less than a month.

Here's a picture of the crack, taken zoomed in:

spkdmg.jpg

The crack disappears if you push the two pieces together and i was pondering on fixing it just using superglue since I got it, but never bothered to, since I don't see it unless I turn the speaker around and look from above.