aahhh .....KLIPSCH

radiob

Just finished a 20 minute sesson with my new chorus` and Alan Jacksons greatest hits. Absolutly unreal..!! not much of a country person, but it lit up the hdcd light on my Adcom gcd750 and just come alive!! Any one with a good set of Klipch and closed eyes wont belive what they hear, I actually started to laugh. UNREAL>> had about 200-300 watts pumpin throu sunfire equip. A MUST CD9.gif

We watched Saving Private Ryan over the weekend. There is no way i could put 200-300 watts into the Lascala's and Heresy's and still be able to hear!!!!!!! One of the guys i work with bought a Earthquake amp that will do 300 watts and he just got a New Sunfire pre to go with it. Too bad he is running Infinity speakers. Bill

----------------

On 6/6/2004 5:42:12 PM Strabo wrote:

That's my main requirement.

Is it able to put that uncontrollable grin on my face. In the end, that's what it's all about.

----------------

The essence exactly - Of both why we love music and audio, and in particular, why we own and love Klipsch!!

16.gif

Back in 99 I had a set of k horns with2 adcom 555-2 bridged for 600 watts a peice, it is quit the experience letting them rip to the point of "jist a little flicker" of the amp lights with some Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon gold disc, I guess you have to like power, I am the guy in the pits of a NHRA fuel meet standing in the pits next to a 8000 horse funny car long after all of the crowd has ran for their lives! CRANK IT UP AND GRAB YOUR NADS SCALA BOY>>>