Phono stages under 500$ -about to buy-

----------------

I do have to admire your courage, it takes big b*lls admitting that you own a Hyundai? OMG, that is funny!

The sonataspeed.com website is a joke, correct?

----------------

Got a problem with that?! Do you really think I care how you feel about that?

Let me think........ NOPE! 14.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The both of you are absolutely stupid!! Saying I have too much free time on my hands?!

I can come on this site any time of day, and day of the week and find you same stupid morons on here every time. So who has all the time in the world?!

LOOK WHO'S TALKING YOU FREAKING HIPOCRITS!!!!!

----------------

On 6/19/2004 8:25:24 PM chops wrote:

The both of you are absolutely stupid!! Saying I have too much free time on my hands?!

I can come on this site any time of day, and day of the week and find you same stupid morons on here every time. So who has all the time in the world?!

LOOK WHO'S TALKING YOU FREAKING HIPOCRITS!!!!!

----------------

Now, now chops. These are precisely the type of comments that the moderators will not tolerate any more. Please be careful with the name calling. Thank you.

Chops,

Don't let tube-head speak for me. I said "nothing personal." It just ain't my bag. There are plenty of places that I would hang out. That just ain't one of them. Please don't call me stupid. I wasn't trying to be rude to you and I certainly didn't call you names although sticks and stones........2.gif

----------------

On 6/19/2004 8:39:54 PM tube lover wrote:

I do not see that anyone spoke for you garymd. Who is tube-head?

I am tired of the insults.
9.gif

----------------

I sincerely apologize tube lover. Chops assumed you were speaking on my behalf. I love all forum members and would never intentionally insult one.2.gif9.gif

speaking of which....

jazman,

fini and I have often fantasized about coming down your way for a meet and a visit, not least of which, would be to hear what is sure to be a meticulously put together refined audio system. We are both in the north bay area and are both open minded and open eared Californians.

c&s

For one thing, the both of you have to go back and read your very stuck up posts. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!

It is exactly those types of comments that fire off these "stupid" arguments every single time in this forum! I wasn't even talking to either one of you to begin with, so why try and screw with me?! And don't even say you weren't!

Your tone in that post sounded like this...

"You own a Hyundai? What the hell are you doing here with us?!"

OR

"I wouldn't be caught dead in that site because of the cheap Hyundais!"

All of you think you are too good for the next person, and that you will not except someone for who or what they are until they have something in common with you.

You people need some serious help. 15.gif

----------------

On 6/19/2004 8:11:28 PM chops wrote:

1)In that forum, we have our own version of
PaulParrott
by the name of
Kal-El
, that very very few people like.

----------------

If you have Kal-El on your forum, you are a lucky guy. That's Superman, using his true birth name from Krypton! It's sad that you are disrespecting him when he's saved Earth countless times since the 1930s.

----------------

On 6/19/2004 8:46:46 PM chops wrote:

For one thing, the both of you have to go back and read your very stuck up posts. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!

It is exactly those types of comments that fire off these "stupid" arguments every single time in this forum! I wasn't even talking to either one of you to begin with, so why try and screw with me?! And don't even say you weren't!

OR

All of you think you are too good for the next person, and that you will not except someone for who or what they are until they have something in common with you.

You people need some serious help.
15.gif

----------------

Come on Chops. Lighten up. You wouldn't catch me in ANY car-related forum. I've driven much worse then a Sonata. I just don't get into auto-related boards. You did post a link and I did look. Once I saw what type of forum it was, I stated that there's no way I could last 5 minutes in there to find what other board you moderate. You're jumping all over me for something that just ain't there. And calling me a snob? Please! Find one other person in this forum who thinks I'm a snob (ignoring tube-lover of course2.gif).

BTW - Go back and READ my post Chops. Ignore the others around it.

----------------

On 6/19/2004 9:02:03 PM capacitive reactance wrote:

----------------

On 6/19/2004 8:55:24 PM garymd wrote:

Find one other person in this forum who thinks I'm a snob

----------------

Me
11.gif

----------------

I said person. Go crawl back under your rock.

----------------

On 6/19/2004 8:55:24 PM garymd wrote:

----------------

On 6/19/2004 8:46:46 PM chops wrote:

OR

You people need some serious help.
15.gif

----------------

Come on Chops. Lighten up. You wouldn't catch me in ANY car-related forum. I've driven much worse then a Sonata. I just don't get into auto-related boards. You did post a link and I did look. Once I saw what type of forum it was, I stated that there's no way I could last 5 minutes in there to find what other board you moderate. You're jumping all over me for something that just ain't there. And calling me a snob? Please! Find one other person in this forum who thinks I'm a snob (ignoring tube-lover of course
2.gif
).

BTW - Go back and READ my post Chops. Ignore the others around it.

----------------

Well, I guess you're right, and I apologize. At least you are decent enough to explain yourself and give reason to the matter.

As for Tubelover, well that's a different story. He started crap right from the beginning after I mentioned the other site. That is just uncalled for! 7.gif

----------------

On 6/19/2004 9:07:02 PM garymd wrote:

I agree with you Chops. He's nothing but trouble.

Where's your bro tonight? I almost had to call on him to straigten you out. His idea BTW. He said if you ever got out of hand to just let him know.
9.gif

----------------

Please, don't get me started on him.