• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 6/19/2004 8:46:46 PM chops wrote:

For one thing, the both of you have to go back and read your very stuck up posts. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!

It is exactly those types of comments that fire off these "stupid" arguments every single time in this forum! I wasn't even talking to either one of you to begin with, so why try and screw with me?! And don't even say you weren't!

Your tone in that post sounded like this...

"You own a Hyundai? What the hell are you doing here with us?!"

OR

"I wouldn't be caught dead in that site because of the cheap Hyundais!"

All of you think you are too good for the next person, and that you will not except someone for who or what they are until they have something in common with you.

You people need some serious help.
15.gif

----------------

chops, we do have something in common. We both own Klipsch speakers. Other than that??

You seem to be another one of these guys who take this BB much too seriously. You're wound up like a top. See if maybe your doctor will prescribe some valium for you. It has worked wonders for several Forum members.

----------------

On 6/19/2004 9:44:19 PM tube lover wrote:

----------------

On 6/19/2004 8:46:46 PM chops wrote:

For one thing, the both of you have to go back and read your very stuck up posts. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!

It is exactly those types of comments that fire off these "stupid" arguments every single time in this forum! I wasn't even talking to either one of you to begin with, so why try and screw with me?! And don't even say you weren't!

Your tone in that post sounded like this...

"You own a Hyundai? What the hell are you doing here with us?!"

OR

"I wouldn't be caught dead in that site because of the cheap Hyundais!"

All of you think you are too good for the next person, and that you will not except someone for who or what they are until they have something in common with you.

You people need some serious help.
15.gif

----------------

chops, we do have something in common. We both own Klipsch speakers. Other than that??

You seem to be another one of these guys who take this BB much too seriously. You're wound up like a top. See if maybe your doctor will prescribe some valium for you. It has worked wonders for several Forum members.

----------------

Don't turn this crap around on me.

You're the one that comes in here and says something stupid. And now you're trying to say I'm the cause of this?! LOL

Don't you have some garbage to take out or something?