Music Hall Maverick

artto

I'm putting my Music Hall Maverick up for sale.

I've had this unit for about 2 weeks. I bought it used from a guy in Florida on Audiogon under the assumption that ALL Mavericks had a line level volume control. Apparently this is not the case. To make matters worse there seems to be some confusion as if & when the volume control actually went into production. At any rate I've had difficulty locating a used one with volume control. The volume control feature is one of the primary reasons I bought this unit. The unit is in excellent condition with only the remote control showing some very slight wear in one small spot. Original box/packing.

I'm not looking to get the absolute highest price on this (as in an auction), simply to get my investment $ back. I just figured I'd give Forum members a crack at it first. If I don't get any takers in a few days to a week I'll put it up for auction.

In the meantime I've been auditioning a Shanling SCD-T200 with vaccuum tube output over the weekend which I feel is far superior (& much more $$$ as well) but I'm pretty sure this is the unit I'm going with as they all have a volume control. Gorgeous looks. And incredible sound.

If interested, email me.