Advise on: RC-3 vs. SC-1

dqh

Since I'm on a limited budget, I debating to get the SC-1 over the RC-3 to go with the RF-3's. However, I'm not sure how well it'll work with the RF-3's. Or should I squeeze

out the extra $150.00 to go for the RC-3?

Is there a big difference between the SC-1 and the RF-3? Any advise is appreciate it!

Thanks.

DQH,

I don't want to cross the line into posting a classified ad here, but I'm getting three new Heresey IIs (yippee! biggrin.gif ) and I won't be needing the RC-3 I bought about three months ago (to go my RB-5s, which I'm keeping forever). I bought the RC-3 for our not-yet-completed new home. I'm currently using a Mirage center that's built in to our entertainment center, so I'm not currently using the RC-3. It's sitting in its box in our storage room. Since I bought it as an (unused) display from our local Klipsch dealer, I can't take it back there. They have a policy against returns on demo models and closeouts.

$200, plus shipping.

Email me if you're interested.

Ross

Phil - sorry if this crossed the "ad" line. It's all to help out a fellow Klipscher (and let me buy more Klipsch product, too)!