pioneer hpm 100

You might want to contact Craig Marsh at VP Stereo. The "VP" stands for vintage pioneer, and he can probably help you find an HPM-100. You can send e-mail to doesmarsh@wpcs.net or call him at 417-256-9812.

By the way.....I bought 12 HPM-100s from a guy in Louisville, Ky. last year for $150!! Craig at VP stereo bought some of the parts and was very easy to deal with. Good luck!!

Hee4-hee, you little devil....

Yes, I have a pair! I must get to them, and check their condition. As I recall, one may be pretty rough on the exterior. I will pull them out today and give you a shout with some pictures. Email me through the forum, OK?

Robert,

I'm listening to these right now. Man, it's obvious why these are so revered! They sound great! Having second thoughts....

NAW! This is actually a second pair I've got. Gee, I'm one shy of a 5.1 set-up...second thoughts...

NAW, already mentioned it to the wife. She's too happy to see another box or two leave the fini compound...

Shipping to Burton would be around $50 per. One HPM is in very decent shape: just a few scratches on the bottom (which, I assume would be the side in a center situation? You'd probably want to turn that super tweeter 90-degrees.). Grille is good, w/logo. The other speaker's bottom is pretty rough (like me!). Grill missing the logo.

I guess it boils down to whether you want both, or one or the other, and the price (which goes up the more I listen to these... 2.gif ).

Kidding. They'll be reasonable. Email me to iron out the details.

hpm100-1

hpm100-2

Robert,

I'm listening to these right now. Man, it's obvious why these are so revered! They sound great! Having second thoughts....

NAW! This is actually a second pair I've got. Gee, I'm one shy of a 5.1 set-up...second thoughts...

NAW, already mentioned it to the wife. She's too happy to see another box or two leave the fini compound...

Shipping to Burton would be around $50 per. One HPM is in very decent shape: just a few scratches on the bottom (which, I assume would be the side in a center situation? You'd probably want to turn that super tweeter 90-degrees.). Grille is good, w/logo. The other speaker's bottom is pretty rough (like me!). Grill missing the logo.

I guess it boils down to whether you want both, or one or the other, and the price (which goes up the more I listen to these... 2.gif ).

Kidding. They'll be reasonable. Email me to iron out the details.

hpm100-1.jpg

hpm100-2.jpg

hi,are you saying that all the speakers work.and how much for the pair or the best of the two.and are you useing fedex for shipping ,they give the lowest price for shipping.the one speaker is or has been in water ,but that is the bottom of the speaker.ware are this speakers coming from.thank you for the chance to buy them from you.

thank you john

11.gif

----------------

On 7/27/2004 4:51:40 PM jazzmansound wrote:

hi,are you saying that all the speakers work.and how much for the pair or the best of the two.and are you useing fedex for shipping ,they give the lowest price for shipping.the one speaker is or has been in water ,but that is the bottom of the speaker.ware are this speakers coming from.thank you for the chance to buy them from you.

thank you john

11.gif

----------------

Oops, JOHN (not Robert)!

Yep, all speakers work. Yep, FedEx from CA. Yep, bottoms of speakers. What's your offer? Why the devil emoticon? PM or email me, please.

HPM 100's! Wow I have not seen or heard them in what seems like forever. When I was in high school (a couple of decades ago) they were my first "dream" speaker until I heard Klipsch for the first time. Kind of brings back some intersting memories. I can remember just being all gaga over them the first time I heard them.