Want real good music and sound!?!?

Mike2021

i just came back from vegas and i saw the show the blue mad group and it was awesome...i liked it so much i bought it on dvd and it sounds so so really awesome...its 5.1 surround sound and damn its great so i suggest if you want to hear good music and have the awesome 5.1 surround sound buy the Blue Man Group dvd...beleive me you wont regret it....you can buy it from blueman.com...hope people buy it and enjoy it...

Mike

----Sh*t or get off the pot!

Uh, Tabbycat, I think they don't play at hotels...

They are HUGE. They are routinely booked in Chicago, Las Vegas, New York, etc. (they can be in multiple places at one time, no one really knows how many blue men there are). Anyways, BMG is, like, one of THE things to do when you're in Vegas...

They have a CD/HDCD and a DVD/DVD-A out that you can buy.

And, man, just, like, get the CD...BMG rawks.

------------------

"Feh."

Trust me Gluegun, anyone who is anyone plays at the "hotels" in Vegas. I've seen people pay $1500 for a single seat at an event at the MGM Grand.

Thanks Mike. Luxor's a nice place. I've stayed there a couple of times, not since they expanded though.

I love Vegas, Its my favorite place on earth. Hopefully moving there next year.