Khorn Alert!

Rudy81

Rudy, I can't go home tonight with the thought of you hoping for a lead on a set of horns near you. I was just wankin your chain. 11.gif I'd hoped you'd catch it, I gave you about as much information as you'd given us about the horns in NC. Now that we know there may be a deal on horns in NC, you also need to give us a name/number/email/site listing/ebay number or SOMETHING!!! Nice of you to give us a heads up, but simply knowing they are in NC is about as much good as knowing someone is giving away a New Ferrari in Utah. WE NEED SPECIFICS!!!!

Sorry. 15.gif

p.s. I had no idea you lived in TX, honest!!

----------------

On 8/10/2004 6:45:13 PM Champagne taste beer budget wrote:

Rudy, I can't go home tonight with the thought of you hoping for a lead on a set of horns near you. I was just wankin your chain.
11.gif
I'd hoped you'd catch it, I gave you about as much information as you'd given us about the horns in NC. Now that we know there may be a deal on horns in NC, you also need to give us a name/number/email/site listing/ebay number or SOMETHING!!! Nice of you to give us a heads up, but simply knowing they are in NC is about as much good as knowing someone is giving away a New Ferrari in Utah. WE NEED SPECIFICS!!!!

Sorry.
15.gif

p.s. I had no idea you lived in TX, honest!!

----------------

Ohhhh Man!, I am so sorry. I am in the middle of listing my home for sale and had meant to put the link up for more information. I get it now....I'm just crazy right now. Really sorry about the B.S. post.

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1097278399

Sorry guys!