Dead RSW10

RCklipsch

Well after a couple of weeks of anticipation I finaly setup my new sub today but after sevral hours of trouble shooting I can't get any sound out of it. Power light comes on, brand new monster cable, new receiver (Yam. RXv 2400)

I'm running out of things to try. I sure wish I could get it to work... I'm open to any suggestions...Thanks 8.gif

Everything seems conected correctly,I've checked it about ten times. I can run test tones on all speakers except the sub. Thanks for the advice I'll conect it to other devices to see if it works but I got a bad feeling. I'll never buy audio gear from brandnamez again. They only give you seven days to return something, this is not reasonable, I guess this is there way of leaving you stuck with something that's no good. 7.gif

----------------

On 9/7/2004 12:46:23 PM RC wrote:

Internal connections had come apart. Remove driver and amp panel check for loose or disconected parts, also tape down cable so they don't rattle inside when pushed by air. Last but not least let Klipsch know that they should step up quality control.The sub now thumps...
9.gif

----------------

Darn, and I was about to offer you a $100 for that "hunk o' junk"... 9.gif

Glad you got it fixed and it is working well!