Selling Chorus II in Indianapolis

kevmo914

I have a pair of Klipsch Chorus II speakers for sale in Indianapolis. The speakers were purchased in 1990 and I have been the only owner. They are in great condition, but I am about to move in with my girlfriend and we have no room for these beauties.

I won't go into technical specs on this board because you all probably know more about that than I do...I just know these speakers have sounded awesome for the last 14 years and they still look and sound great. I wanted to list these speakers here to see if there was any interest before I tried on Ebay.

I am willing to drive up to the border of Indiana (Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois) to meet with a buyer for delivery. I am looking for $800/obo for these.

I have attached a front view of the 2 speakers. They have the oak finish with brown tweed covers. I have photos of the back of the speakers along with pics of each of the numbered tags on the back if anyone wants those also.

K.

EDIT: SPEAKERS ARE SOLD...THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.

Kevin

post-2116-1381925796847_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...