New Synergy series!!

danechristian

I imagine Klipsch will post them soon.

They are pretty good about putting pics in the PRESS RELEASE section, sometimes weeks or months before the product is out.

Not so with these puppies.

I have no idea when I will see/hear them - but odds are I will OWN THEM. Possibly some Definitive Tech 7001's, as we have those, too 2.gif (Magnolia in store)

• 2 weeks later...

I heard them at the BB in Kennesaw, GA. Hard to get a good idea of the sound (in the BB environment) but the F-3's looked nice. Couple inches taller than the old SF-3's, elliptical port in the back. Silver colored woofers. Rough review of the sound initially sounded like a big improvement over the SF-3.

I actually just heard the new Synergy series entry bookshelf and sad to say I wasn't impressed at all. Maybe it was just the poor Bestbuy setup/amplication/and source but they sounded horrible. It didn't sound like Klipsch. The highs were harsh and dry and the midrange was super bad (literally). Bass was even pretty much non-existant. It's most likely the poor receiver it's hooked up too.