VPI Scout owners

ben.

Thanks for the link to the Salamander stuff. Too A/V for wifey's taste, I'm afraid.

Trust me guys, getting all this stuff behind closed doors of SWMBO's choice is a bargaining chip I need in my pocket. I think the wall mount will give me the performance I need, and the armoire will keep me sexually active.

Ben,

I think you are on the right track with the wall mount and sorbathane. And others's with the solid block under the table.

Here is my thinking on this: The wall mount will isolate the TT from the floor, but since the wall is coupled to the Khorns, the wall will vibrate slightly. The soorbathane between the shelf and slab(preferrably stone but hardwood will do) will transfer that vibration into heat. The spikes on the Scout will further isolate the TT from the slab.

Sounds like you can have your cake and eat too. It's getting a little cold to sleep out in the dog house with the dog flopping into your chair in the house!2.gif

Rick