Speaker Stands

mpetrich

I don't know what kind of setup/decor you have but I had to please my wife when I put my RS's in the back of the living room. It wasn't cheap but we actually found some nice 4 foot long shelves that mount right to the back wall in Pottery Barn (Restoration Hardware also had them). They come in Black, white or cherry wood stain. You can get them in 2, 3 and 4 foot lengths and I think they are 10 inches deep which is just about right for your RS's.

I'll get pictures soon because I'm still working on the front of my set up but they actually look great and my wife is "most" pleased!!!! We got the cherry wood ones and they "de-modernize" the whole contemporary BLACK speaker on the wall effect.

I placed them so that the speakers are about 8 feet apart. My wife was then able to decorate however she wanted on the shelves (pictures, candles, etc).

She's happy so I'm happy!

I'll take a look, thanks!

Right now I'm thinking of getting some custom oak stands made by a guy on eBay. I sent him an e-mail with the dimensions of the RS3 footprint and his prices on the generic stuff seem reasonable. I'll post if/when I hear back from him.

I have some furniture work speaker stands for quintents and I have no real complaints. I highly recommend you get some washers for them though. THis helps big time for not having to adjust them every so often.

I tried several speaker stands and furniture works are the best fit for klipsch it seems.

Proph

Etronics btw has them for a nice price but louzy shipping cost.