For those who like to rent DVD!

I posted this on the DVD section, but I know nobody is gonna read it there so I posted again here. Sorry for moderators.

Ok, if you are one of the DVD fans who like to rent DVD every weekend on BlockBuster or Hollywood, you gotta try NetFlix!!! I saw its advertisement on a magazine.

It's a website where you can rent as many DVD as you like for one flat fee: $19.95 /month. No late fees, no due dates, free shipping (prepaid envelope) via first-class mail! Got my first three in 2 days!

Ok, before I start to sound like a salesman, you can check the detail right on the website: www.netflix.com

And forgive me if I am the one who is way behind about this. But this offer could save me quite some bucks!

For those who want to sign up, you probably notice the sign "Tell a friend to try NetFlix free" Well, I spent almost 2 weeks just to find somebody who would give me the code to refer them so I could get the free 2 weeks ($10 off)

So I wanna make it easier for you guys, the link below will take you to the free trial:

http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=27276611&siteid=38714895&bfpage=homepage

Umm, for all moderators, I am not trying to advertise something here (in fact I don't have any relation with the company).

I just thought that this is a very good offer and I wanna share it.

Hope it helps!

Thanks William.

I ran across NetFlix about 8 or 9 months ago now and though it was the greatest idea since sliced bread. Unfortunatly I live up in Canada so the shipping back and forth is impossible.

Keep on spreading the word and maybe one day they'll be big enough to expand up here.

i tried this NexFliz thing last summer. It was great, i got a free one month trial and i rented like 15 movies total that whole month. If i wasnt so poor and had a job, i would have kept the service and paid, but i didnt have money so i cancelled after the trial period. But yeah, it's a good service, all the movies you want and you get them in like 2-3 days.

------------------

Sex is like pizza, when it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.