Buying B-Stock Denon Receivers?

christjared

I have been leaning toward Denon for a HT receiver. I was told save money and go with B-stock items. Don't those problems that they fix end up coming back? Is it really worth my money to buy one? I would rather buy new unless I get some input that tells me to buy otherwise. What is the report on B-stock receivers?

Thanks

JC

I think you have to weigh saving vs. risk. Is there a warranty with the B model? If so you will be covered if the problem reoccurs. But the personal question is time & hassle worth it to you. Without sound for days or weeks? You answer. For me no question B stock all the way. 2 yrs. and still listening.

Yea, I agree... I was going to get my Denon as "B" stock off eBay but about the time I tried they were out of stock and couldn't tell me when more would come in, so I ended up paying a bit more for new. If they are in stock, go for it, I didn't see a problem as long as there was still a warranty.