Klipsch RS-7 black for sale

tunemanjjw

Why most you be so pessimistic!?

I'm doing good so far, have a small number of offers very close to my asking price.

I also have a question:

I have a NAD 6.1 receiver I'm trying to sell as well since I just bought B&K. (I plugged it in my post where i asking about NAD vs. Pioneer Elite) -- Would it be inappropriate to start a new thread for selling that receiver in HT?

Bruinsrme said....

450 trouble???

HAHAHAHA I jumped all over them from mmiles, and am VERY happy, used as rears with K horns and a older vertical (now horizontal) Cornwall II center under a 61" HDTV.

At 600... Still a steal!.

I had the RS-3's before, which are nice but OMG the RS 7's FINALLY keep up with the K horns SPL wise. And much better bottom end too.

The wife and I watched "The Alamo" last night, the cannon shots and sound literally was so real it scared us both the first few times. The bottom end on the RS7's are incredible and the larger horns just SING at you from behind. I give Klipsch a 10 on these back Surrounds.

Perhaps the "only reason" a few might have shy'd away is they were white. We have white crown molding on 9' ceiling height. For us, we would have passed on them if they were black, so it was a cosmetic fit too. (Most people in a HT situation would want black IMO.)