New TSO Christmas Album

dmk

Ah... ya beat me to it, I was going to suggest this also. I have already purchased the album and it is good. Without being negative I will say I still think their debut "Christmas Eve and other stories" is the best. This new release is... hmmm how should I put it? maybe just more on the rock edge? I will wait and see what you think. I do however think TSO is awesome, and I have recommended it to a just about anyone I chat with. Their live show is just excellent, and very worth seeing! I had never really been into holiday music until I heard TSO.... definitely good stuff!

Had a chance to listen to this a few times. If you like the first or second TSO Christmas albums, you will also like this one. They say that this is the third of the trilogy. Good head-banging on Christmas Jam.

If you are looking for a departure from the first 2 albums, you ain't gonna find it on this one.

Doug

----------------

On 10/14/2004 1:57:13 PM dmk wrote:

For those Trans-Siberian Orchastra fans, their new Christmas album was released on Oct 12. The title is The Lost Christmas.

I will be picking this up today and will post a review early next week.

Doug

----------------

I'll definitly have to check this out. I friggan love TSO! That is indeed some of the best Christmas music that I've ever listened to. Nice to hear something a bit more modern and fresh, instead of all the "traditional" tunes the radio and every damn resturant/shopping center/grocery store music system, seems to be happy belting out non-stop from Thanksgiving to New Years day.