Forte' speakers for sale.

robster

I bought a pair of Chorus speakers today locally. So I'm selling my Forte's (they're original Forte' not the 11's) .

They are 1988 Oiled Walnut with original boxes. Heres the skinny. I bought them last spring from the original owner in Texas,found them through a newspaper ad.paid around $600 plus shipping Fed-X ground,the seller in his early forties like moi,kept them in the boxes and stored them in his bedroom closet since 1989,he bought them while in the Navy for a dream system,well he went through a divorce and kept the speakers,but never even hooked them up. When I got the speakers,one speaker was still sealed in the plastic bag. I've been using them with my Fisher 400 (X) tube receiver. They're in the same new condition as the day I got them. I have lots of pictures I can email. Can't seem to post pictures on the forum.Not my fault for a change,it's a forum thing. I've mainly bought stuff off E-bay and Audiogon but have sold a few things on both,my E-Bay ID is Rlahser6285 and Robster is my ID on Audigon,all 100% positive reviews from buyers and folks I have bought from.

I'm in Gastonia,NC 20 miles south of Charlotte. I can deliver up to 50 miles for free,upto 100 miles if you pay for my fuel.

You can see pictures on my Audigon Ad.

http://cgi.audigon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?spkrfull&1103179390&item

or do a search for Audigon item # 1103179390

or do a advanced search by seller ID Robster

Cheers,

Robert

also,I've been a forum member since Jan. 2004 ID RobertL.It's Robster on home PC, we just got a home computer this week. Before I was using work computer,FYI.

So I'm not one of those guys who justs posts to sell.

Thought I would offer the Forte' here first before E-Pay.

So don't flame me please.

Cheers,

Robert