Premiere KSP 300, 400 ?

Craig6519

I was trying to find the owners manual on this site but can't seem to locate it, My question is how do you hook the sub portion of these speakers up? DO you need a splitter from your LFE out to go to each speaker? If thats the case does that mean you can't use a sub with these? Any help would be appreciated.

Craig

You can either (1) run a line to LFE in on one then run a line from from LFE out on same speaker to LFE in on the second or (2) use a splitter at the amp to run separate lines to each speaker's LFE in. If you email or im me I can fax or e-mail you a manual.

The KSP300's have BOTH line level inputs and outputs, the KSP400's have line level inputs only.

I used KSP300's for L/R front for years along with a separate sub. Ran sub cable from receiver sub out to input on left front, left front output to input on right front 300, sub cable from right front output to separate sub. Also used a 'Y' splitter at separate subwoofer to feed both L/R channels.

Good luck.

Keith