76 Heresy HDBR Speakers for sale

boomac

76 Heresy HDBR Speakers for sale (HDBR 20P046 and 20P048)

The speakers had after market moldings and grills. I took all that off and chucked it. The cones had a few dents and one had 2 little holes so I replaced them. The cones are but 3 weeks old. There are no serious dents or scratches but I do think a light sanding, some mineral spirits and some oil would help. If I were going to keep them I would consider a re-finish. The moldings were nailed onto the front and theyre marks. I was lucky enough to acquire 2 pair of Heresy Speakers within the past month. I am keeping the 85s because they are oiled walnut and match my Cornwalls perfectly. Actually, I prefer the "Decorator Look" but I have too many other projects at the moment. Both sets sound great but I do think the new cones have to be broken in before the quality will be maximized. There is a difference but it is very slight. E-mail for pictures if interested.

I also acquired a NAD 7155 Receiver which is available as well. It seems to play fine, (no static when using controls) but would benefit from a good cleaning. $500 to $600 new from what I understand. 75 WPC. For a Forum member, no reasonable offer refused. I have the original box. I'm thinking $50.00 plus shipping.