Marantz sr7400 and Klipsch Speakers

GlennG

nice, run Marantz Reference myself, "musically" nice combo, 2 channel music is sweet, they do cover the highs, mids, and lows like seperates, not the same but comparable in ways..any A\V Receiver can do Dolby\DTS\NEO6 etc etc, sound fields, but who can reproduce music quality in a A\V Receiver..10.gif

Excellent GG, and welcome to the Marantz Club and Klipsch family, you won't be disappointed.

That new SR7500 looks sweeettttt, not on the North American websites yet(US & CDN)but was checking out a few European websites, at first glance thought it was an 8200 by looks up front(like the silver also). I like the piece, nice unit, but I don't like the look of the remote, actually looks like the 1200 remote from a couple of years back, but then again you can change that....10.gif

enjoy GG, let us know how it goes, would like to hear your review on it..10.gif

just to add, my system is a Klipsch Heritage HT, KHorns, Hersey II's, KLFC7, and a Velodyne FSR-18 subwoofer, with various components, Marantz works wonders with Klipsch IMO.... 10.gif

Thanks Boomer, I will let you guys know as soon as I get it. By the way,how do you like your Velodyne FSR-18 subwoofer. I think that velodyne makes some of the best subwoofers out there. I am running a Kenwood SW300 sub that I have owned for the past 5 years but it still holds it's own. When I recover from my receiver purchase I plan to purchase a Velodyne sub.

Hey GG, how do I like my Vel you ask, more like LOVE...10.gif

I waited along time for it, but it happened. You wonder about Velodyne, all they make is subwoofers, they're specialty. A CHT 10 or 12 would be good, but if you want bang, try hooking up with a HGS-10...hell, even Sunfire is good, contact The Ears on that 1...10.gif