Panasonic XR series digital amps. Different power cable????? I have a problem!!!!!

TransAmLS1

I read somewhere where somebody said to switch the power cable on them because the factory one sucks. Is this true? I just got the Xr-50 and it flashes OVERFLOW for some reason. The only thing I saw in the manual was OVELOAD which turns it off. It doesn't say overload though. Also it doesn't have hardly any bass. THe Rb-35s sound damn good but the receiver just isn't putting out the bass I would like. Please help.:(

I read somewhere where somebody said to switch the power cable on them because the factory one sucks. Is this true?

That's just silly. Unless it get warm to the touch, changing it won't change a thing.

And if it did get warm, it probably wouldn't get approved for fire codes.

From the Internet:

"I did find that using the analog inputs from some late model DVD players caused some "OVERFLOW" flashes on the display because the signal level was a little two high. I could then go into the menu and attenuate the signal level if needed to solve it."

Don't get sucked into the power cord thing -- it's snake oil.

Get the speakers into the corners if you can. Also, double check your speaker cables and make sure you don't have the phasing screwed up.