Magnat Omega Subs

oogins

Has anyone heard this line of subs before? I was talking to a friend, and he strongly suggested getting one of them. Looking at specs on the net, it appears that the 10" sub from this line goes down to 20 Hz. They sell for about $1000 Canadian (about $650 US). Just looking at these specs, it seems that this sub is very comparable to the HGS-10, which is what I have been looking at for some time now. Actually, the whole line is comparable to the whole HGS line. Now because this sub is about half the price of a HGS-10, it seems like a very good alternative. If anyone has heard these subs and the HGS subs, please tell me how they compare.

In case any of you remember my previous posts about looking for a sub, I still haven't found one yet. I have Quintets, and I'm basically looking for a small sub (no larger than 10") that's really powerful. I love the tight bass from a small sub. One other sub I'm considering is the RSW-10, but I haven't seen any specs or heard of a price for them yet. Does anyone know anything about it?

This message has been edited by oogins on 08-02-2001 at 12:42 PM

• 1 month later...