Can an authorized dealer get me a cp-1?

Movie Freak

Actually I have a couple questions. First off, I was wondering if my Klipsch dealer can get me the cp-1 upgrade, or would it be smarter to get it direct? I live in Canada (bumber eh?!) and I was told you don't ship to Canadian customers that try to order through your site. I have been missinformed before and will hopefully be corrected by someone who knows their ABC's so to speak. Someone (Amy?), can you shed some light on this for me? I am on my second control pod already due to the first one getting static when changing volume levels, the new one is starting to repeat the same problem. Will the new cp-1 correct this, I want the advantage of the headphone jack, but if it has the same tendancies to create static when adjusting volume levels, I'll just get my dealer to replace my current pod and save a few buck's.

------------------

Movies take us to a place we would like to be and away from a place we would like to forget.

Here goes Movie Freak smile.gif

Micron Electronics:

contact George Thorne

at 905 828-1662.

The address is:

Micron Electronics

2180 Dunwin Drive Unit 6

Mississauga, ON

Canada L5L-5M8

They are the Canadian repair centre for Klipsch.(They told me they we're the only ones that would distribute it up here)

What do you mean by:

I live in Canada (bumber eh?!)

he he wink.gif