Infinity HPS 15 inch Sub F/S

Spkrdctr

Hi guys, I'm in the Detroit area and I'm looking to sell my sub. They originally sold for around $1300.00. It does not have an auto on feature and has a pre-amp included. It is ready to go for $350.00 if anyone lives in the area and can pick it up. It is heavy!

It has a 15 inch down firing driver and two 15 inch passive drivers on the sides.

I just want to say this is a smoking hot deal on this sub. I've owned this sub and the downfiring 15" actually moved enough air to make the 95lb enclosure jump off the floor in my room! It is one of the best subs made by Infinity, it's clean and I measured flat response to 22Hz without it being corner loaded. If I remember correctly, the enclosure was made out of 1" MDF.

Thanks for the support guys! It is a very nice sub. It is just too much for a two bedroom apartment. It sits about 7 feet from my listening postion (home theater mainly) and it vibrates your bone marrow. Needless to say, it is overkill. An explosion on my tv becomes an explosion in the living room! Now my wife will quit complaining about the walls and ceiling flaking off white specks all over the place.......:)