Any one in Charlotte N.C.?

rplace

Hello, I know this would be a huge imposition...but I am shameless so I will ask.2.gif

Anyone in the Charlotte area able to help me out with shipping of a pair of Chorus? The seller wants local pick up only and does not have original boxes. Better yet, anyone taking a drive up north via 95 from that area through D.C. or Baltimore??? Obviously I would be willing to compensate you for your efforts and very very thankful. The speakers are in GASTONIA,NC if that makes the decision any easier/harder.

I am into pinball machines and the pinball community on the Internet is very willing to move games around for others given the size and fragility of those old machines. I thought maybe you fellow Klipschers were into that altruistic good Karma thing too.

FWIW, I have a pair of Heresys waiting for me in the Detroit area of Michigan that will need to make there way to Baltimore some time, so if I head out to get them or when my parents make the trip out I am extending the offer to pickup/deliver along the way any Klipsch speakers you guys have provide we can accommodate schedules.

Thanks, Rich