Southern California Hornheads

J M O N

I created this Yahoo Group for the DFW Hornheads back when I lived in Dallas. We used this messaging tool to announce get togethers at people's houses and also to alert others when someone became aware of local speaker deals.

Now that I am in Southern California, I thought I would do the same for this area. Feel free to join this newly created Yahoo Group if you are in the area.

Southern California Hornheads

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump!

Need to get a few more members joined up to keep this group going. It's been a bit slow due to the relatively low numebers. The DFW group is going stong, but then that group has been around for a few years now.

For those of you outside of DFW and S. Cal, I would recommend setting up one of these groups as it's been a very effective way to communicate with the locals. BTW, it is free!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 7/24/2005 9:15:56 PM nicholtl wrote:

How do we join this?

----------------

Nicholtl: Just click on the link in the first post, then click "Join this Group." If you already have a Yahoo account, just enter in that information. If you don't have a Yahoo account, you can sign up using your normal e-mail address. However, by doing it that way I don't think you can log onto the website and access the information that can be posted there (previous messages, calendar, photos, etc.). Since getting a Yahoo account is free, I would suggest that route. However, if you'd prefer not to do that, I can send you the information to join with just your e-mail address.

For those that don't want to get a Yahoo account (which is still free!), here is how to signup with just your e-mail address. However, I don't think you would be able to log onto the website (since it asks for your Yahoo account to log on), so I would recommend the Yahoo account that way you can access all the information that may be posted on the website.

Subscribe to SoCal_Hornheads

name="Click here to join SoCal_Hornheads"

src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/i/us/ui/join.gif">