Reference 10 Home Theater question

pennektj

Please note that my listening time between the two are pretty far apart, but my guess is, yes and no. I think the Cinema 10 would sound more detialed, but would sound smaller and not as loud. The RW-10 will sound very good but not very loud. Not sure you can get the same priceing, but I would suggest seeing if you can get the RB-15s or RB-25s instead unless size and wall mounting is a must. I hope this helps at least a little bit. Good luck.

CD

----------------

On 12/20/2004 10:08:48 AM pennektj wrote:

I am very interested in the reference line of Klipsch speakers that are the satillite systems. Mainly the Cinema 10 series.

My questions is, would purchasing those be an upgrade from my full size Synergy speaker (floorstanding vs. Satillites)

Thanks,

Tim

----------------

From my own little humble experience, yes, yes, yes,yes.

Especially if you are using the KSW line of sub. KSW is loud but very very mushy and "boomie" where the RW-10 is much more refined. Think of it as a Lexus vs. a mustang. Both have power, but one is much more refined and smooth. I have owned the synergys and listened to the reference sats at Good Guys, and I have owned the KSW-12 and the RW-10. If you can wait though to get the full size reference, by all means do that. I own the 35s, and they are a more well rounded speaker then the 15s I used to own. But if space is an issue and it doesn't appear to be, go full size.