HELP WITH POSSABLE EBAY SCAM

oneleggedbob

Here is my problem..I bought a pair of chorus II's on ebay for 175.00 plus 250.00 for insured shipping here is a link to the ebay listing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5739633831

now my worries are the seller has got in touch with me several times and has answered my every email but the address that he wants me to send the payment to is different then the one that ebay gives me when i went through the ebay check out..

now i know that these chorus speakers sell for 3 times what i won the auction for in great shape..im new to ebay and seen these at this price and just had to have them but after talking to a few members here i now have my doubts..

i have another post on here under the heading CHORUS II'S and there is a lot more info on there..the speakers are in orlando,fl and im in wisconsin

i was wondering if anybody here has a soloution for my problem or if someone from the orlando area would be able to help me out..i would gladly pay for there time..thank you all for all your support..TIM

Are the addresses even close? Give me the guy's name and address(in a Private message) and I can run a people search on him here at my office. Gives me all current and former addresses.

You can also be up front with him and tell him your concerns. Ask for his phone number and call him.

Some more red flags are

1. He has no feedback since last June

2. He does not have any other acutions going nor any bidding activity either.

I also asssume, you contacted him through Ebay via the "ask seller a question" button as opposed to an email he sent you.

If you're still concerned, tell him you have a brother in Tampa who can come pick them up to save you the shipping cost. Ask when would be a good time for your brother to come and pick them up. Set up a time and date and let it pass. If he contacts you to say "Where the hell were you?" well then he's probably legit.

I should have read your other thread. If you can find a forum member in Orlando to pick them up for you, that would be #1 choice. But, I would think if you call the guy on the phone and you get a decent feeling, then go for it. Send the check to the Ebay listed address only? Shouldn't matter to him wheter he recieves the check at his office or home.