Klipsch and other HT/audio items for sale

fastlane

I will offer these here before the other websites.

KG4's Oiled oak mint $300 OBO

KG2's Oiled Oak mint $180 obo

Denon DRM-22 Cassette deck 3-head Dolby b,c silver w/mahogany sides $50 obo

ADC SS-315x graphic equalizer/spectrum analizer $30 obo

Pioneer LD-717 Laservision player w/ 40 movies (many Disney) $100 for all

I'm basically throwing in the player with movie purchase.

Most of these are from a friend's house. His wife told him to get all his "stereo crap" out of the house, so he sold me the lot. I'm helping a friend get out of the doghouse and maybe earn enough to fund my own "stereo crap" habits. WAF is a non-issue at my house. Thank God.

jcflemn@yahoo.com please just email me if you want pictures. I can't attach them to PM's.

Can ship or pickup within 100 miles of Biloxi, MS. Paypal prefered or Postal money order.

Laserdisc titles:

Disney: Alladin, Journey of Natty Gann, Pinocchio, Aristocats, Jungle Book, Sing along Songs, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree/Tigger Too, Lady and the Tramp, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Scary Tales, Vol. 3, Lion King, Sword in the Stone, Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood, Dumbo, beauty & the Beast, Mickey Knows Best/The Importance of Being Donald

Music: Elton John Live in Austria, Don Johnson Heartbeat, Elvis on Tour

Movies: Rain Man, Curly Sue, Young Frankenstein, Miami Vice II, The Professionals, Adventures in Babysitting, The Sandlot, Dirty dancing, The Great Waldo Pepper, Big Trouble in Little China, Delirious (John Candy), Spartacus, Short Circuit, How the West Was Won, Ferngully, Secret of Nimh, Karate Kid II, Fairie Tale Theatre: Sleeping Beauty ,and Snow White

----------------

On 1/7/2005 7:54:23 AM fastlane wrote:

Most of these are from a friend's house. His wife told him to get all his "stereo crap" out of the house

----------------

If you were a real friend, you'd have told him to grow some gooders and tell his wife NO! 9.gif

Ok... but just a little. 9.gif

Just kidding. I hope things work out for your friend. 20 years is a long investment with someone, I hope they work it out.

BTW, when I was in the navy, I spent some time at Ingles ship yard in Pascagoula. Love it down there in the gulf coast.

No offers. I'll lower my price to prevent the hassle & cost of auction.

KG4 Oiled oak mint $250 + shipping

kg2 Oiled oak mint $125 + shipping

I'll entertain offers, especially if one can pick these up locally.

Check my avatar. That was one of those "shore leave" experiences Keith was hoping to hear about.