I finally pulled the trigger!!

jzoz01

After toying with the idea for months, I couldn't decied between the THX ultra 2 System and the Rx7 system, so I took the best of both and ordered a pair of RF7s, RS7s, an RC7, and 2 THX subs (one amp). I'm so pumped, it should be here in about 2 weeks. It's been a long time coming. by the way if anyone in the MN area is looking for some speakers, I have a pair of RF35s, a RC3II, and a LF10 that will soon be for sale.

Your new system "sounds" like a big improvement. Try the RF-35s as side surrounds, if space permits before you sell them. You might like the RF-35s better as surrounds than the RS-7s.

The RF-7s are not an easy load for an amplifier. The impedance dips to about 3 ohms in the bass frequencies. A high current amp helps.

Bill

I'm in the south half of the twin cities. Also, I think my amp should easily be able to handle the imdepedience dips. I would really prefer to use the RF35s as side surrounds, but I really don't think space will permit as this is currently my bedroom system until the HT room is complete.

That's one heck of a trigger. You don't fool around, do you? I'd hang on to those other Klipsch speakers. You'll probably need a basement or bedroom system soon. I'm up to three complete surround systems in house and still buying speakers...

The madness continues.

Michael