Speaker stand for RSX-4?

vinny

• 1 month later...

Hello Cheerdude :)

I wouldn't know if the RB1 speaker stands work out well for the rsx4's :( I tried looking for a manual or somethin online...but i also did not do alot of research on those stands.

Would the sanus stands do a better job? Hell yeah! The sanus stands works perfect that you think they were made especially for the rsx4s. They screw on very nicely...sturdy....the satellites will never fall off. No velcro...no bullcrap. I am looking at my stands right now as I type and they are beautifully set up. I have the silver stands to match my silver rsx4's. What I love about the stands is the isolation..they have spike feet. :) But there is no better speaker stand than the sanus Esats.

I bought the stands at onecall.com :)

-ant

----------------

On 2/18/2005 10:19:08 PM Cheerdude wrote:

Ant

Thanks - Bought my RSX-4s this evening (just noticed that the mix-matched the color). I read something here that the Sanus stands were a bit unstable for the RSXs ... is that from an older model? Are yours fairly stable "out of the box"?

Thanks,

Jeff

----------------

Perhaps unstable for the RSX'5's cause they are bigger and a bit heavier? Because the Sanus stands are meant for my rsx4's. Its a "perfect" setup...too perfect. And they are more than stable :)