Heritage in NW Illinois.

Bytor

Hello all,

Any forum members with Heritage gear anywhere near the Quad Cities (Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa, and Moline and Rock Island, Illinois)? I own RF 3 II's and would love to hear some big old horns before jumping into the used market. Hell, any Chicago guys out there? Three hours drive is not out of the question, if anyone would be so generous as to allow me to listen. I would be interested in hearing any combination of horns and tubes or SS. VOTT, JBL, Heritage; I would love to hear some old high efficiency horns.

Nick

I'll be getting a pair of Chorus II's finally arriving to my house in early February and you're more than welcome to come over for a listen. I know the Chorus isn't exactly "heritage" but they do have the hornloaded mids and highs.

There is also the Chicago Horn Club which I've never gone to, but I've come close to making a visit a few times. I believe John Warren on this forum is a part of that club...This is the only link I could find: http://home.comcast.net/~wooferboy/The_Audio_Engineering_League.html (though I know this isn't the website I was thinking of). Perhaps you could drop an email?