Theater signage

Northshore

Okay fellow Theater enthusiast, I need some direction on a particular sign I have seen. The small acrylic sign on a base with the cathode lighting which makes it glow with the DTS logo or THX engraved logo. If I knew Klipsch had one I would want one of those as well. Does anyone know where these may be sold? I have found many different signs on any number of theater websites and Ebay but have yet to find these. Any help and direction would be greatly appreciated. Also, If you have been looking for the above described sign but personalized with your name engraved above Theater on it the place to go is Stargatecinema.com

Guest Anonymous

actually you can buy exactly what you speak of straight off dts' website because i was going to buy something similiar and couldn't find it wrote dts a letter and they sent me the line to their store or whatever, but i know its out there and i am pretty sure i lost the link though sorry