Cornwall Dimensions

colterphoto1

I'm getting ready to embark on building my first Cornwall cabinet from components gathered from eBay. I've checked a fair history of the SEARCH function, and haven't seen any postings of a measured drawing (cut list) for a Cornwall cabinet. Does anyone have this handy? I could take the dimensions from one of my other cabinets, but thought perhaps a member had done this already or had copy of Klipsch original plans.

Thanks,

Michael

I am making a single cabinet for use as a center channel, so it may not even be exactly Cornwall measurements. The cabinet for the most part will be lying horizontally, so more than likely, the horns will be the 'vertical' cabinet designation (ie, they will be oriented L-R, not up-down when the cabinet is in position)

My main two are horizontal cabs, and I'm picking up two verticals later this month, so I'll have a 5.1 Cornwall system. No one can give me guff about timbre-match after going through all this!

I am confused as to Klipsch's use of the same horn in both vertical and horizontal orientations however. Seems like one or the other should be best, based on the dispersion characteristics of the horn. I'd like to get hold of that chart if anyone has it, as well as any explanation (TREY?!?!?) as to why Klipsch would change mid-stream?

Michael