FS: Klipsch RS-3s & Sanus CF3AV AV Rack

DrPyro

One last try on the forum, before trying other forums & ebay (yuck).....

I have a few things for sale, as I just moved to a new place and need to sell some items that are no longer being used. Payment may be made by USPS Money order or PayPal. I have additional pictures if intrested.....

Klipsch RS-3s Black: SOLD

The pair of speakers are in very good condition and were purchased June 2001 from Tweeter. I still have all of the original boxes, packing material, and manual.

RS3-Front.JPG

Sanus Steel AV Rack (Model: CF3AV with Black & Cherry Trim): $300 (Local pickup only!)

The unit is in good condition, but there are some minor scratches on the bottom shelf. I have both the original black trim and extra cherry trim. I purchased the unit in October 2001. I dont need it anymore as I run a front projector system. It can hold VERY heavy TVs and the RC-3 speaker fits perfectly on the middle shelf. Original Price: $560

Sanus-Full%20View.JPG

I cant find the design on the Sanus website, but look here Sanus CF3av

Description:

The CF3av is a 38" wide x 25" tall unit featuring a black powder-coated quarter-circle steel tube frame and three premium MDF shelves finished in hand-sanded black lacquer for lasting beauty. The shelves have quarter-rounded edges to match the frame. The standard trim is black lacquer, but solid hardwood trim kits in gorgeous light oak, natural maple, medium cherry and dark walnut are available. Sanus Component Video Furniture is strikingly beautiful, yet it is so much more.

Monster MSeries MCX-1S BiWire Speaker Cables: $50 (Shipping Included)

This is a pair of biwire cables, each cable is 10ft long and is terminated with Monsters Banana plugs on all six connectors.

Monster Interlink Digital 100: $20 (Shipping Included)

This is a single digital cable 3 ft long.

Thanks

Dave

Germantown, MD 20874