1984 Cornwalls for sale in Milwaukee, WI

tidmack

Hi Everyone,

Ive decided to sell my Cornwalls. The model numbers are 8420155 and 56, CWO. Ive had them about 5 years and am the 2nd owner.

These speakers have been extremely well cared for and come with original boxes. There are absolutely no stains in the veneer. One speaker has very light veneer chipping near the top, but its not very noticeable. There are a couple of extremely light scratches, but they are not noticed unless youre a few inches from the speakers.

Both speakers play perfectly and have their original drivers and networks.

Pickup on these is a must, unless someone can get a hold of the vault. I'm located just south of Milwaukee, WI, about 30 min. north of the IL border.

Im looking to get $1,200 for the speakers, with the factory boxes.

Honestly, Im not negotiable. Please email me at tidmack@yahoo.com if youre interested. I check my email daily. Thanks for your time and consideration-

Jeff Tiedke

post-4950-13819261426064_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Kevin,

Thanks for asking. . .yes, both pairs of Cornwalls, a pair of Scalas, and two pairs of Heresys are sold. I was looking to finance a home remodeling project, but now regret selling one of the pairs of Cornwalls tremendously. Damn, they sounded good!