La Scala for Sale~ Pictures added

2day

i'm interested in the Lascalas. I'm located in wis. Door County area. If you still have them , give me a call 920-746-9110. Can you get them North of the Ill/Wis border where I can pick them up? and what is your bottom dollar you will take on these.. Overall condition, Use? and cosmetics? look forword to hearing from you.. You may E-mail me anytime at boyz@dcwis.com thanks jim.

i'm interested in the Lascalas. I'm located in wis. Door County area. If you still have them , give me a call 920-746-9110. Can you get them North of the Ill/Wis border where I can pick them up? and what is your bottom dollar you will take on these.. Overall condition, Use? and cosmetics? look forword to hearing from you.. You may E-mail me anytime at boyz@dcwis.com thanks jim.

----------------

On 2/4/2005 12:04:06 AM j krause wrote:

----------------

Jim,

You don't have to doubele post, we know that you want both of them!11.gif

Chris

• 3 weeks later...