Alert - POLYPHASERED Khorns

Colin

MODEL KB-WD E. SERIAL # 16U178 AND 16U179. I READ IF YOU WANT THEM NEW,THEY ARE A CUSTOM KLIPSCH ORDER NOW AND COST $7500. OF SPECIAL NOTE!!! THESE SPEAKERS HAVE A SIGNIFICANT CUSTOMIZED ELECTRONIC ENHANCEMENT INSTALLED PERSONALLY BY THE PRESIDENT OF ATHENA . IT TOOK HIM ABOUT 12 HOURS TO GET THEM PERFECT. I COULD DEFINITELY HEAR THE IMPROVEMENT.

PAIR OF LEGENDARY KLIPSCH KLIPSCHORN SPEAKERS

THE ABSOLUTE ULTIMATE SPEAKER SYSTEM !!! Item number: 5748540810

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5748540810&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

3.gif

Is that a good thing(polyphasered) if not how easy to upgrade or change back to org. Don't know much about these speakers other than what I'm readingI'm looking to get a pr of Khorns, want a nice clean pr, within 6-700 miles of Knoxville, Tn. How bout the starting price of $2500.00 Thx

----------------

The Athena president who installed it developed several products that centered on polyphasing. Polyphasing causes different frequences that travel at different speeds thru cables and electronic components to come out of your speakers at the same time so you hear them as a live performance.----------------

Gee, I didn't know that different frequencies had seperate signals that are sent through your cables at different rates.

OK, I got a bridge for sale.