Wimbledon

ygmn

Been seeing previews on other DVDs....and I bought it used...

Good movie....somewhat funny at times....

You do not have to be a tennis fan but it helps...

enjoyable....but not as good as others british love comedies...I have seen....

the sound effects during the tennis matches was really cool....

they had one part where the crowd does the wave...and the camera is in the middle watching...and the sound goes round and round the room...a great example of sound effects speakers...

another scene has a cell phone ring during play...and I turned and looked to see if my cellphone was going off on table behind me....very cool sound!!

Worth a watch....

Ps kirsten dunst is kinda cute inthe tennis outfit and shower scene

We enjoyed the movie but, with two kids playin' college tennis, that would figure. As is the case in all "sports movies, there are exaggerations. McEnroes commentary was a bit over the top, (hes fine being himself) but other than that this flick was pretty good. It was more of a love story than life as a tennis pro but there was a good amount of tennis action that wasnt all that bad. Well, ok it wasn't Safin & Hewitt! It was funny and our biggest laugh came when the couple ran into the "number one" in that restaurant. Ones comments were priceless! We didnt buy the movie yet but probably will when/if it goes on sale