Looking for prices on Speaks

TIbor

Hey all, Been busy with a new baby..so I have'nt posted as much lately. But my cousin has always like my Ht. He wants to get a better Ht setup then his current HTIB setu(Panasonic i think) I asked him a price range he said about a grand. So I probably can push the dollar a tad. He is looking for clarity, he is a condo so he doenst want a huge sub either. I asked if the 1000 price tag was just the speakers or reciever and dvd too. But I am assumuing just speakers. My ? is I thought the rsx line might be good for him especally since he doesnt want anything too large. What is the prices about between the three. If too high maybe ai will look at the synergy series. I am hoping he will send a least another 5 on reciever and dvd player. He keeps mentioning bose, bu I think I have been pretty clear on my feeling on them

Thanks9.gif

Ref. Cinema 6, 8, or 10 or buy them in separate stages, like the speakers , then wait for the sub. I think that the 6 series msrp is around $1000 and then up from there, but you can try to get a discount from dealers, but not all of them discount. You can get them used or off of ebay, but no warranty if it isn't from an authorized dealer. Warranty is not tranferable from person to person.