Jolida JD100 for sale

oscarsear

I've gone to the SACD world and am selling the JD-100 tube player. Those looking probably already know about this player so I won't trouble with its description.

Here's the skinny:

This is a JD-100 from Underwood Hifi just over a year old. It has the level 2 modification performed by Parts Connexion (sp) in Canada. I've replaced the tubes with vintage 1961 Sylvania 12AX7.

It has had light usage and has been meticulously kept. Works fine and is not marred.

Comes with:

remote, power cable, operating manual, original receipt from Underwood, original receipt for the Sylvania tubes from Upscale Audio, whatever tubes I took out of the silly thing, and all original packing (inner and outer boxes).

PM or e-mail if interested. I'm offering on the forum prior to any other options. Got over $1,800.00 into it and looking for $1,250.00 OBO plus ship.16.gif3.gif

----------------

On 2/19/2005 1:43:29 PM cjgeraci wrote:

How did you like the '61 Sylvanias in it? Going to swap a pair of NOS in my level one upcoming here and looking for ideas.

Carl.

----------------

cjgeraci.....I don't recall which tubes I replaced but they were upgrade from stock tubes as part of the modifcations. Anyhoo the Sylvanias opended up the top end alot. Wrote Wally that it sounded as though the device had more daylight and less shadow.

• 5 months later...