Cornwalls in Illinois

Budman

well Budman thanks for leting us know about the cornwalls I put the final bid in today of 577.00 and picked them up already.I bought them for a friend I work with, and he is as happy as kid in a candy store.The cornwalls are nice they are 79's birch with a walnut stain. I was able to hear them win I got there and everything worked just great. I already droped them off to my friend so I was not able to take pictures but he said he would take some for me.I well get them on soon. Again Thanks

Texican58 and I had rigged up a neat deal for him to buy these and I would go pick em up. Seems he needs the components and I could use a Cornwall box. We're both doing the Cornwall center channel thing.

Here's the crazy part.

I bought two sets of Cornwall components from a guy in CA off Ebay some time ago, split the booty with DamonPayne. Then Texican58 finds about this pair of Cornwall boxes that were rescued from a dumpster in CA, this guy only needs one, so Texican58 gets one box.

It's highly likely that he got the box that goes with my components. How's that for weird. Not only that, but Frzinvt won the xover bidding and sold them back to me.

Due to distance, we cant' put the Cornwall Dumpty back together again, so I'll just build a box and we're on the lookout for a single K55/K601 for him, if anyone finds one. Thought you might enjoy this tale of two Forum bros.