Type AA Rebuilt Crossover with Core Charge

BEC

I guess that most here know that I rebuild Heritage crossovers and also build new replacement crossovers. A rebuild is certainly a less expensive way to go on those but some have indicated to me that it is tough to be without music when the crossovers are gone for the rebuild. I feel your pain.

Well, for those, I have rebuilt a few sets of original Type AA crossovers and have also made them convertible to Type A with just a jumper change. Now, if you want the rebuild option without a week or so of doing without music, here is your deal. You buy a set of these rebuilt ones and part of what you pay can be considered to be a "core charge". When you return your old rebuild-able crossovers to me, I will refund you a portion of your purchase price. Sounds a lot like the auto parts store, right?

This would also work for those who insist on having their originals back eventually but would mean some additional cost in shipping.

Anyone interested may contact me by PM or email at bobcrites@centurytel.net for details on how such a scheme might work and what money might need to change hands.

An example of what is available for immediate shipment is below. I am also looking for a few more sets to purchase to have more rebuilt and ready to go if anyone happens to have some lying around.

Bob Crites